Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2009, 8:18 PM   #1
Junior Member
drawdrew's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Default Document Tripod


I am looking for information on any tripod that would allow for a camera to look directly down on a subject (fixed) ... I used one previously that had come out of the local police dept. crime scene dept... was a document tripod (had a grid so as to indicate scale) ... I do not need this though if one was a available I might be interested. Does anyone know what I am looking for... or even keywords that might assist me in my search.

drawdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 30, 2009, 7:20 PM   #2
Senior Member
Ordo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BsAs
Posts: 3,452

Check Manfrotto tripods. I have an old 055C that has that capability.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:26 PM.