Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 17, 2005, 9:23 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39

I have a digital rebel and I want to bring it when i go jet skiing. The only problem is i don't want to get it wet and I don't have a water housing. Is there anything i can do or buy, thats cheap, that will allow me to get it a little wet?

Danny O.
DannyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 18, 2005, 4:44 AM   #2
Nagasaki's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 897

I've moved this to the underwater photography forum rather than the underwater photographs forum where you may get more response.

You may find something here that meets your needs http://www.ewa-marine.de/english/index.htmI wouldn't personallyrecommend these for diving although some people use them. However for your requirements they're a lot cheaper than hard housings and should keep your camera dry.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
Nagasaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:25 AM.