Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Apr 23, 2008, 11:10 AM   #1
Super Moderator

I'm sure a lot of you will know me but those of you who don't I'm Mark, I'm 32 going on 16 and I like to do a little photography . I live in the South West of England which has great views and enough interesting things to keep me entertained.

I'm a Canon user but not a Canon snob (I hope), so happily advise people to use the right tool for the job. I've been on Steve's for about 2.5 years and have recently been made a moderator for which I'm grateful. I shoot mainly sports but getting into more weddings and portraits/studio work. I sell my work through 2 websites which help pay for this hobby so can't complain..... and yes like a lot of people I would like to find a way for this to be my full time career but happy to build up slowly.

Outside of photography I spend a lot of time at my church working with the youth, playing keyboards/piano in the band as well as being a part of the leadership team. I also play in another band called HotJam with 3 other guys covering corporate events, parties, balls, weddings etc.

Lastly, to pay for everything else that is not covered by the band or photography, I work for a US IT supply company managing large corporate clients in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), which is how I manage to get a few posts in thought the day while having a 'break'.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Administrator

Mark we at Steve's have watched your posts and are grateful for the time you spend and the info you share with others. Good Luck with your work, we look forward to hearing from you when you can squeeze us in.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2008, 3:20 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Steve, thanks for you kind words, I'm certainly humbled by them and you taking the time to post.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote