Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old May 1, 2008, 12:55 PM   #1

Hey All,
Fairly new (three years) to digital photography after many years of doing 35mm. Was a big fan of Fuji bridgecams until I "saw the light" and switched to the k200d Pentax DSLR and the difference in quality was like night and day and for just a little more money. I've been into photography since I was a widdle kid, owning everything from a Polaroid Swinger and Kodak Instamatics (126 and 110 format) to a Yashica GSN rangefinder and Canon F1. I love reading the review archives on here..mostly pre 2001 and seeing how quality and prices have changed on cams. quite a history lesson, hope they never get deleted.

Love being here
Barry in Big "D"
Barry in Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 1, 2008, 1:45 PM   #2
Administrator

Barry we won't remove the old reviews, we may move them around but the links you have will not go away. I have never removed a review and do not intend to.

Look forward to seeing more posts from you.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2008, 1:53 PM   #3

Thanks Steve,
Are you planning on reviewing the Pentax k200d? or is it so close to the already reviewed k100d, it may not be worth it.

Barry in Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2008, 4:40 PM   #4
Administrator

Actaully we are working on the 20D and the 200D at this very moment. I think we will have at least one of the reveiws done next week and then the other the following week.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote