Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Jun 8, 2008, 9:31 AM   #1

Hi Everyone ,

My name is Raff Cantafio and I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. I was recently looking for an all in one Hybrid Video Camera . After reading the review on the Sanyo HD1000 from this great site I went and purchased it for a trip to Disney World where it functioned really well.

My question is, if someone could please let me know how to use the "Burst Mode" on this camera . I have not been able to find any info in the manual regarding this .

thanks for the help,

Raff
rc5139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2008, 6:31 PM   #2

Hi Raff, welcome to the forums. Your question might better be answered here:http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...orum.php?id=92
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2008, 8:39 AM   #3

From our Sanyo HD-1000 review:

"Burst mode is difficult to find as it is located under the image quality options. It performed very well though, capturing 7 images in just 7/10 of a second. If that is not enough, you can record movies with one of the many video settings. When shooting video you will have about a half second delay until the camera starts recording and about 2.5 seconds delay if you stop and start recording again. "

This was from the timing test paragraph in our conclusion. Hope this helps.

-Billy

BTW, Welcome to the forums! Please post often :|
billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2008, 9:30 AM   #4

Hey,

Thanks very much .....just tried it and it works very well . I found it curious that the manual makes no mention of it .

thanks again

Raff
rc5139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2008, 9:35 AM   #5

We found that odd as well. In fact, the reviewer had to add that info shortly after we posted the review, as he also could not find the burst mode.
billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2008, 3:49 PM   #6

Hawgwild wrote:
Quote:
Hi Raff, welcome to the forums. Your question might better be answered here:http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...orum.php?id=92
Hi , my name is Biju & iam from Ireland. Regarding the Sanyo HD 1000 camcorder, I am interested to buy it. But I don't know the made in country of it. If anybody know which is the country of made about Sanyo HD 1000, please reply.Please mention which is the trusted on line seller for a Quality made Sanyo HD 1000. I am looking for a Made in EU /Made in America or made in Japan Sanyo.

Regards,

Biju

Ireland

[email protected]

bijuclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2008, 10:53 AM   #7
Administrator

Welcome to the forums Biju.

I'd suggest asking about this model in our Sanyo Forum, where you'd be more likely to find answers to your questions from members here using that camera.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote