Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Sep 29, 2008, 5:18 PM   #1

I just started taking photographs about a month ago with my new point and shoot camera Kodak C713 which I got for free from my savy coupon shopping and what they call Extrabucks at CVS. The bug has bitten me and now I'm interested in gettting a DSLR. I'm going to post in what camera should I buy soon, but I had a question. I swore I seen a bulliton on here the other day pretainting to what camera should I buy, to kind of narrow down what your looking for. Like what Megapixals, what kind of shots, exc. I sure like to see that post again so I could post a better "what camera should I buy" question.

Anyway right now I just been enjoying taking pictures of nature around my house and of course tons of pictures of my pets(like who doesn't do that? lol)

Glad to be part of this community.

Oh and um if you want to waste more time you can look at my flickr photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raezer/
raezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 30, 2008, 1:34 PM   #2
Administrator

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:
...and now I'm interested in gettting a DSLR. I'm going to post in what camera should I buy soon...
Make sure to start a thread with more details on what you're looking for in our What Camera Should I Buy Forum when you start looking a dSLR models for suggestions.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote