Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old May 8, 2009, 3:38 PM   #1

Default Newbie here

Hi. My name is Jean and I just ordered a Lumix DMC TZ5 for myself. I originally ordered the DMC FZ28 but when it arrived I panicked and ended up giving it to my husband and ordering something a little smaller for myself that I didn't have to worry about the lens on. I know I would have hit it on something or something equally as dumb. Anyways, John is having a ball playing with his new toy and I am saying a little prayer of thanks that he likes it and waiting for my little gem to arrive.
For the past few years I've had a little Olynpus fe-120 that takes wonderfully clear pictures but I wanted a little more zoom than 3x, I would have enjoyed an optical viewfinder but I think the TZ will work fine for me.
me2scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 8, 2009, 4:17 PM   #2
Administrator

Welcome to the forums Jean. I can imagine that your husband isn't complaining too much about getting a new camera to use. :-)

The FZ28 is s a very popular model right now. Hopefully, you'll find the TZ5 to be a better fit for you. Please make sure to share your experience with others when you have a chance to use it some. We have a number of Panasonic shooters here in the forums.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2009, 4:18 PM   #3

Welcome. Good to have you aboard!
billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2009, 5:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
I can imagine that your husband isn't complaining too much about getting a new camera to use. :-)
He was going to get a camera for his birthday next month anyway so it just turned out that he got it a little early and my present will be a little late.
me2scat is offline   Reply With Quote