Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Nov 30, 2009, 9:37 AM   #1

Default Hello thar

My name is Jennifer and I'm from Mississippi. I got into photography over 2 years ago with my little p&s Olympus D580Z. Mostly, as my dad says, bugs, flowers and cats. The closer the better with that camera. Anyway, the more I got into it, the more I wanted a new camera. I wanted a DSLR but we just couldn't afford it. But last Wednesday I got a pleasant surprise. An Olympus E-600 came UPS! I absolutely love it. I have sooooo much to learn though and I'm really glad I found this forum. So bare with me as I learn all this new-fangled stuff ;D
jennlynn130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 30, 2009, 9:39 AM   #2
Administrator

Hey Jennifer. Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new E-600!
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Welcome Jennifer. Congrats on your new DSLR! there are plenty of forums to ask questions and post some pics for some comments. enjoy!
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2009, 4:26 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Hi Jennifer and welcome to Steve's. You will find this a great place to hang out and learn so please get stuck in, post photos, ask questions, look at the work of others etc and most importantly have fun!!!
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2009, 2:31 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlynn130 View Post
My name is Jennifer and I'm from Mississippi. I got into photography over 2 years ago with my little p&s Olympus D580Z. Mostly, as my dad says, bugs, flowers and cats. The closer the better with that camera. Anyway, the more I got into it, the more I wanted a new camera. I wanted a DSLR but we just couldn't afford it. But last Wednesday I got a pleasant surprise. An Olympus E-600 came UPS! I absolutely love it. I have sooooo much to learn though and I'm really glad I found this forum. So bare with me as I learn all this new-fangled stuff ;D
Welcome, Jenn

I am also new here, I read reviews here for 5-6 months before I joined up. The people here are friendly, well informed and quick to help each other out!

You joined the right site.
NewSD780IS is offline   Reply With Quote