Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Jan 29, 2010, 12:29 AM   #1

Default Add another to the list...

Hello.
This isn't my first post on this board but I thought it was about time I said hello and what-not. Well, I very much do enjoy the art of photography (go figure, I bet you do, too!) and have for a long time, though inconsistently. In my youth--those naive community college days--I took a photography class, and bought and learned how to use a Canon EOS Rebel G. We developed the photos in-class so it was both fun and a great learning experience - I should have stayed with it, at least for theory's sake.
I've been lucky and have had fun with the inexpensive P&S's I've used since trying digital, but I know I'm going to really enjoy a Panny FZ35...
See you 'round the forums.
-Aaron

*Can someone please direct me to the "Rules" and/or Picture Posting Guidelines I keep seeing referred to? (How's that for a lame question?! )
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 29, 2010, 12:34 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Welcome Aaron.

here is a quick guide on how to post pictures
http://forums.steves-digicams.com/ge...oto-forum.html
the first part addresses how to upload to this sight, and there is a discussion later about linking from external site.

basically keep the pictures 1024 on the long side or less and keep the file size under ~250kb.

refer to each individual picture forum for specific guidelines for that forum. usually will be a "Sticky:"
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2010, 12:41 AM   #3

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I didn't see that. It figures that'd it be the one I looked at but didn't see, like looking for the sunglasses that your already wearing...

Thanks, Hards'.
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote