Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Apr 16, 2010, 3:14 PM   #1

Default Hi from confused photographer!

I've been shooting MX for several years, and have since branched out into portraiture and some events - shot my first wedding 2 weeks ago. I found Steve's Digicams when trying to find out info about CS5, Elements 8, and Lightroom. I currently use Elements 5 and dunno if I need to upgrade or what I should do.
I've been married 18 yrs, have 3 kids. We enjoy atv riding, camping, and of course I enjoy photography. I'm also a crafter and grew up in Louisiana.
cajun angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2010, 4:45 PM   #2
Administrator

Welcome the the forums. We're glad you found us. I see where you've posted some questions about upgrading your editor already in this thread:

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/ed...ml#post1080903

Hopefully, you'll get some tips from some of our members on the pros and cons of different solutions. I'd probably give more information about how you want to use an image editor, too (as Elements may be plenty for many users, without going to the expense of CS5).
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2010, 7:41 PM   #3

Thank you Jim! I found this forum kinda by accident and thought, well it can't hurt! I've since learned a few things and may wait before buying anything, BUT, the hubby is anxious to buy me an anniversary present, so I may end up with something after all. As of right now, it may be Elements 8 and or Lightroom.
cajun angel is offline   Reply With Quote