Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 24, 2011, 2:40 PM   #1

Default Finepix HS20 Manual mode

Hi Everyone ,
I've had my HS20 for about 3 months now and I have to say 'at first' I was not over impressed with it,but after trying all the various settings, and ready to accept it as just average ,I discovered manual mode,and it was one of those 'eureka moments'.
Ever since then I love this camera.I've had none of the problems with overheating (maybe mine is a later model) and the focusing is fine.
I think the 30x barrel zoom is just so versatile and I've had some great images even at full zoom.Here's a link to my Flickr page to take a look.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6642833...57627438645162.
I would suggest anyone who has this camera and is not happy, to try the manual mode and with some trial and error you will be surprised..
Thanks for listening Tony ..
tonysturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 25, 2011, 7:13 AM   #2
Administrator

Hey Tony.

Welcome to Steve's

We have a number of Fuji users here. So, make sure to visit our Fujifilm Forum
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 7:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysturn View Post
Hi Everyone ,
I've had my HS20 for about 3 months now and I have to say 'at first' I was not over impressed with it,but after trying all the various settings, and ready to accept it as just average ,I discovered manual mode,and it was one of those 'eureka moments'.
Ever since then I love this camera.I've had none of the problems with overheating (maybe mine is a later model) and the focusing is fine.
I think the 30x barrel zoom is just so versatile and I've had some great images even at full zoom.Here's a link to my Flickr page to take a look.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6642833...57627438645162.
I would suggest anyone who has this camera and is not happy, to try the manual mode and with some trial and error you will be surprised..
Thanks for listening Tony ..
As a HS-20 owner, I can say the same thing. But, that's true of almost any camera with a manual mode. The HS-20 is one fine camera, no doubt. Welcome aboard!
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 4:44 PM   #4

Thanks for the welcome guys,yes the HS20 is a lovely camera,can't wait for the reviews on its successor the X-s1..
Tony
tonysturn is offline   Reply With Quote