Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Dec 9, 2011, 6:14 AM   #1

Default hi im from poland

Hi,
I will not przynudzał, write only that, as most of you are interested in photography, photos, etc.. Unfortunately, looking for answers to my questions, which are often met with incomprehension, but I will not blame you this, just like to visit places associated value is the subject of pictures and photographs. So much by way of introduction. Nice to meet you
bozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 9, 2011, 7:46 AM   #2
Administrator

Hey bozon:

Welcome to Steve's.

I see that you are already commenting on images here and many of our members will probably appreciate them.

I see you've already noticed that we also have a Photo Critiques Forum, where members can post a photo and receive suggestions on how to improve it via constructive critique. You'll see Photo Critiques Guidelines (a new "Sticky" thread in that forum, with Guidelines for posting in it).

Use of that forum allows members to continue sharing their favorite images in one of the subject specific Post Your Photos Forums, with the opportunity to select a photo they want to get additional feedback on by posting it in Photo Critiques, where members and moderators can share there thoughts about it with more detailed critique.

But note that not all members want critique on a photo posted in one of the other forums. So, if it's in a forum other than Photo Critiques, I'd look for something like "C&C welcome" (Comments and Critique Welcome), so that you'll know if a member wants any critique outside of the forum setup specifically for that purpose (of course, comments and critique are to be expected if you submit images in the Biweekly Shoot Out Forum, where the hard working moderators have guidelines setup as sticky threads)

Again, Welcome to Steve's, and we'll look forward to seeing you post here, as I can tell by your comments that you have a good eye for composition.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2011, 8:21 AM   #3

Ojojoj, it gave the stain from the start; \
Thx for instruction, become familiar with the specified link and promise improvements. I propose to remove my posts if you violate the principle, without offending
Also sorry for my English, is not high.

Thank you once again.
bozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2011, 8:25 AM   #4
Administrator

You didn't offend anyone, and your English seems fine. I just wanted to make you aware of how the forums are setup for Critique purposes since I can see you enjoy helping others improve their photography.

I thought your posts were fine, with very good constructive comments on the images, and I think our members will appreciate them.

So, thanks for taking the time to post here, and I'll look forward to seeing more comments from you in the future.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote