Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 2, 2013, 1:05 PM   #1

Default new to the site / forum

Hey all.. Butcher here from Northern Ontario Canada
I'm new to the site, and also relatively new to digital Camera's
I have an Olympus SP 570 UZ I am not very familiar with going into the Camera's settings and changing anything EI contrast / saturation, vivid / natural, ETC... or even in the Camera's menu and making changes to drives, fine zooms, digital zooms ETC.. there is a lot in this cam that I have little to no clue's to what would be some good basic settings to what I like to take pics of, and they are mainly Landscapes while we are out hunting or on the water in the boat, I am hoping someone can help me with taking pics of water falls with blurred (moving) water, and night scenes where the stars can be seen. I've been looking around through some posts here, and see some awesome photography!! I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two from y'all here, I look forward to getting to know people, and obtaining some knowledge to getting a good start.
butcher0672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 2, 2013, 1:28 PM   #2
Administrator

Hey Butcher

Welcome to Steve's
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3

There is a lot in this cam that I have little to no clue's to what would be some good basic settings to what I like to take pics of, and they are mainly Landscapes while we are out hunting or on the water in the boat, I am hoping someone can help me with taking pics of water falls with blurred (moving) water, and night scenes where the stars can be seen. I've been looking around through some posts here, and see some awesome photography!! I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two from y'all here, I look forward to getting to know people, and obtaining some knowledge to getting a good start.????
Learn how to create web designs in flash with free braindumps tutorials. These University of Chicago tutorial and 70-685 braindumps guide include everything from basics to advanced for beginners. Followed CISCO Good luck
chal4oye is offline   Reply With Quote