Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Nov 3, 2015, 10:45 AM   #1

Default PS I am Back TOO

Haven been out of shorts I am here to say I am back. Other wise previously known as SharpShotGal ..... Yes I am who I say I am.... if some one else is trying to claiming they are me nab them as I am the only one known to be me... yep they have been trying to gain my ID... but I as well have coverage has since I was young.... who are they I do not not know but there has been trails found of others using my ID in places I never lived.
I tried to email JIMC but must be swamped.

I am looking at new camera as my battery gave out on my ol' DSL I don't want to settle for any cheaply one but yet may have needing on to . I will be shopping for one for this spring then I will be traveling around for a month with my son.

AS for right now I have been busy as heck with my other doings... Ornament making a business I h.ave been hard at work doing. Is there a category for that for my camera will be gotten to take shots of my designs as well.

So in the search for a new camera that can do the job up close and landscapes as well as people too. What do you all recommend?
MissysA+shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 10, 2015, 9:32 AM   #2
conor

Welcome back!
Old Dec 9, 2015, 10:53 PM   #3

Thanks Conor dont get back her much but looking at doing so in the near future...
MissysA+shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2015, 9:52 AM   #4
conor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissysA+shooter View Post
Thanks Conor dont get back her much but looking at doing so in the near future...
Awesome!