Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   What Camera Should I Buy? (
-   -   help me out (

waste Dec 2, 2005 3:16 PM

I have decided to go ahead and buy rather than wait. I came here(USA) on an assignment and i had a feeling i may stay till next winter. But change of plans and i will be leaving this march. Even if something new comes up in Feb i guess i wont be able to buy the gadget by March. I was looking for a new camera from Konica along its 5d and 7d. somebody who has been following these changes, do help me with whether to hold on or go ahead an buy.

I was also waiting for any changes to 20D.

Please do advice..and help


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.