||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Jul 23, 2008, 4:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hi All ,
Last time I was here was 3 or 4 years ago , I was on the market for a web cam .
And this site helped me buy the Logitech Fusuion , (And I'm very happy with it ) .
I am now looking at the hybrid market , and this is what I am looking for (200$ max)
0. Has to have Optical Zoom X3
1. Microphone has to be sensative and with no Humms/Hisses/Buzzez !!!!
2. Auto-Focus + Good Lens
3. at least D1 720x480 or HD , 16:9 or 4:3 selectable if exists souch option
4. Image Stabilizer for Video .
5.Decent Flash (Led/Regular)
7.Decent night-shot capabilty
8. At least 4GBSD support .
9. Should be able to play MP4 (xvid/divx) (PMP ? )
10. MP3 support is not a must .
* mp4 container uses mp3as the sound , did you try and rename mp3 files to
mp4 and play them on those DVC that can't play mp3 but can play mp4 ?
From what I read the DDV-7300 comes close to what I want
But I saw some mixed reviews about the quality of its mic .
What do you recomend me ?
Kind Regards .
|Jul 28, 2008, 8:57 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Oregon, USA
Perhaps you are wondering why you have received not many replies??
It is no mystery that there are a lot of cameras out there. However, when you say "hybrid" that just about elimiinates all those answers that are posisible or that might fit any particular dark night.
Viper, it is an excellent time to rephrase your question. It appears that the sound recording feature is of major importance to you. You might want to consider an camcorder with a specialized microphone. All the best.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|