Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   What Camera Should I Buy? (
-   -   Should I wait to buy (Sony F717)--looking for a price drop (

SurayaAn Aug 11, 2004 11:39 AM

Does anyone have any website links that show the price drop of the Sony F717 since it's release. I am willing to buy but will wait a month or so if I can save a good chunk of money. How much will this drop in the next six weeks. I'd love for it to go under 500.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:22 AM.