Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 15, 2006, 6:32 PM   #1

I'm doing my happy dance! I had something that I needed to sell before I could buy my camera. I just sold the item 20 minutes ago. As soon as I had the cash in hand, I came back to the computer and ordered my K100D from Beach Camera! I'm so excited to get it! I feel like a little kid at Christmas!

I want to thank everyone on here who had the patients to answer all my crazy questions during my "research process". I feel like I made a good choice. If you think I had questions before I had the camera........:?
gadgetnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2006, 6:36 PM   #2

Congrats! You'll have a blast with it, I'm sure. Go post some pictures when you get it.

BTW, I bought my DL from Beach. Very smooth transaction. When I got my K100D, I found H1Photo had the best price at that time.

Russ
rfortson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 6:56 PM   #3

Gadget, congarts. Hope to see you in the PENTAX forums. Happy shooting:|!
hoodsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 6:56 PM   #4

woops double post sorry:-)
hoodsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 7:49 PM   #5

Isn't it such a good feelingknowing it's on the way?!! I'm feeling like a kid at Christmas also waiting formine to arrive tomorrow.

Have fun with it!! :-)
JeanneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 8:21 PM   #6

Thanks guys! I can't wait. I was a little bummed out when I read this in their confirmation email to me:

"If you chose to ship your package to an address other than the one listed with your credit card company your order will be delayed up to 3 business days above and beyond our normal processing time."

I had to have it shipped to my work because their website says that all shipments require an adult signature, and my wife and I both work full-time. I guess it's going to get slowed down. :sad:
Old Sep 15, 2006, 8:43 PM   #7

Congratulations, gagdetnut! Hope it's everything you'd hoped for and more! Can't wait to see your photos!

MaryRose
MaryRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 9:32 PM   #8

gadgetnut wrote:
Quote:
Thanks guys! I can't wait. I was a little bummed out when I read this in their confirmation email to me:

"If you chose to ship your package to an address other than the one listed with your credit card company your order will be delayed up to 3 business days above and beyond our normal processing time."

I had to have it shipped to my work because their website says that all shipments require an adult signature, and my wife and I both work full-time. I guess it's going to get slowed down. :sad:

I wonder if that's something new because when I ordered my S3 in May from their sister site buydig I had it shipped to my office and to my amazement it arrived the NEXT day (I requested the 7-10 day free shipping for this order also).
JeanneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:02 PM   #9

JeanneB wrote:
Quote:
I wonder if that's something new because when I ordered my S3 in May from their sister site buydig I had it shipped to my office and to my amazement it arrived the NEXT day (I requested the 7-10 day free shipping for this order also).
I hope it doesn't slow it down. I've hadother things shipped to my office in the past and it's never been a problem. I've already called my credit card company and made sure they had my work address on file as an "approved address".
Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:37 PM   #10

Congrats gadget and Jeanne, too! I may be ordering something tomorrow ifthe prices at the camera shop are too high.
slammin is offline   Reply With Quote