Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 1, 2007, 8:41 AM   #21

I think you start to have a headache by now, but at least you know what to buy Toyota or Honda.

Don't forget the flash, the days are shorter than the summer, you need it.

Is the 400D cheaper from where you live?

I hope we soon see the beautiful landscape there, the dragon dance, exoticbirds...

coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2007, 11:15 PM   #22

Yes, the Canon EOS 400D body is the cheapest 10MP among the Nikon D80, Nikon D200, Pentax K10D, and the Sony Alpha whatever. But I think I will be happy with the Canon EOS 400D, if not, I can always change to the Nikon D80 ha. I am just looking forward to grab all those shots with my new camera. :-)
Ulysses'_1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2007, 10:48 PM   #23

Sorry, I am also looking for adSLR that have the multiple exposure function and the Nikon D80 have that function I know. But I am wondering if the other dSLR models I have mention above have the multiple exposure function too? I am afraid that the Canon 400Ddoesn't have that function. Sorry again.

thanks
Old Feb 4, 2007, 11:09 PM   #24

Watttt, you'restill comparing camera A vs camera B? I thought you already have camera C.

No the XTI doesn't have multiple exposure. If this feature you use often, buy it, look for the features you use the most. With your budget you can buy the D80 right now, why hesitate? Wait until you buy the lenses for either camera, you'll go back to the same dilema again, there are more lenses than DSLR to choose.

You recognize this?

Attached Images

coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2007, 11:31 PM   #25

Hehehe.....I am not rushing to buy my new camera loo. I just remembered that the multiple exposure function will be a nice have. Chinese New Year is still quite a distant away ok? :-)I still can wait.

Bye