Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old May 2, 2007, 9:15 AM   #1

Hi All

New to this forum so hello to you all! I currently looking at buying a new digital camera and with so many about I have come down to 2 that I like but need to know what you all suggest is best?

I am looking at a casio EX-Z850 and Canon IXUS75 I am a complete novice and would be using this for General use but want an easy to use camera that takes a good quality shot! Any advise would really be appricated.

If there is any others that you feel are better then please let me know I am looking at spending between £150 and £190 ($280 - £360)

Thanks for your help

Mark
gesyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 2, 2007, 5:51 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to say that I've no experience with anything apart from dSLR's but wanted to get your post back up the board and see if the clever people out there can assist you.

I was also going to suggest looking at the review section but the Canon is not there. The Casio is found here http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_...-z850_pg5.htmland there is a suggestion to look at the Z1000 as well from Steve (he is the daddy and if you are lucky you will get to see a post from him )

Happy searching and when you have got your new toy do make sure that you keep on coming back as we are a friendly bunch and you will be amazed how much you can learn by posting your photos (good and bad) in the photo sections.

Mark
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2007, 5:28 AM   #3

Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply! There are so many cameras out there so I just took note of friends who already had Digital Cameras!

I have decided to buy the Canon Digital IXUS 75 I have found it for £188 so once I have used it I will come back on and give everyone a review of what a basic user finds

Thanks again

Mark
gesyblue is offline   Reply With Quote