Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old May 21, 2007, 5:17 AM   #51

@coldshot

chill man, it's just a camera lol. nothing to be so uptight about in a forum =)

by the way, if you're going to get personal, i think it would be better to just private message the guy.
DKCN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 9:16 AM   #52

Coldshot

I have never seen a camera that can make money. I have seen photographers that can make money by using camera equipment. A good photographer could make money using any of the current entry level dslr cameras.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 2:22 PM   #53

http://kenrockwell.com/tech/notcamera.htm

haha 'nuff said!
Dr. Mr. Vandertramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 7:21 PM   #54

DKCN wrote:
Quote:
@coldshot

chill man, it's just a camera lol. nothing to be so uptight about in a forum =)

by the way, if you're going to get personal, i think it would be better to just private message the guy.
No, nothing personal, maybe you see it tha way, I don't. That's how I shop for a camera. I do the same if I have to pick the Alpha, I'll look for a strong charateristic of Minolta, it's their well known flash meter, every photographer in the world knows about Minolta flash meter, is it the same technology they use in the Alpha or it's Sony's? I hope they still use Minolta know how to make good meter in the camera. Then move on to the next question, what kind of flash can I use on the Alpha? Strickly Sony/Minolta flash or I can use any existing third party flash I have such as Vivitar, Sunpak...Then next test, when I want to use any particular feature of the camera do I have to dig deep into the menu or I can get accessed real quick by a few clicks? And so on so forth until it's time to make a decision, is the current price fair to buy? If not what the best price I'm willing to pay? Fortunately I have other choices, I picked the Canon XTI, and I alreadybougth the Minolta flash meter before it disappeared on the market.

You will be in Singapore soon, I'm sure your camera shopping is different from the US standard, most business owners are Chinese, they are flexible to deal, whatever camera you choose I hope you can make an offer a fair price for both sides willing to buy and sell.
coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 10:45 PM   #55

coldshot wrote:
Quote:

Then move on to the next question, what kind of flash can I use on the Alpha? Strickly Sony/Minolta flash or I can use any existing third party flash I have such as Vivitar, Sunpak...

The beauty of the Sony/Minolta flash among other things is that can triggeritwireless from the onboard flashand it also has High Speed Synch.

Works for me.....

Gozinta is offline   Reply With Quote