Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Aug 7, 2007, 2:58 AM   #1

Hello,

I am looking for a DC very quick for my trip. Today I see the panasonic TZ3. ANd see some good review.

Looks like is a very nice camera. Is there any other Brand or model I should take a look before I purchase. Lol I have 48 Hrs to make up my mine.

First I look at the Nikon P5000, Canon 850is. I like the Tz3 better specially the blue color one. And look sharp.

Am I making the right choice ?

Thanks !

Guppies
guppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 7, 2007, 10:00 AM   #2

guppies-

The Panny TZ3 is a sexy small, compact, camera. It is capable of average shots. You would be better served purchasing the Kodak Z-712, or a Canon S-3. How do I know, well I own the TZ-3, the Z-712- and the Canon S-2.

There is not much difference in size, but there is a whale of a lot of difference in IQ. You only have 48 hours left before your holiday. As you know, I am a Digital Camera Instructor for our state university. Yes, I own 3 DSLR cameras to use as I teach them, but I ordered a Canon S-3 to replace my S-2 for my own personal use. The canon S-3 is now a real bargain.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2007, 10:40 AM   #3

Thank you for the advice. I am look at the z-712 and S-3 right now. And also just get some information on panasonic fx55 too.

Guppies
guppies is offline   Reply With Quote