Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 3, 2007, 8:56 AM   #31
Super Moderator

Here is a link with a very basic answer to ISO http://www.picturecorrect.com/articl...speed_tips.htm

Getting a noisy picture is better than no picture at all. Usually when shooting in a church I will expect to be using ISO 1600 or ISO 3200 so that I can get the shutter speed I need for the shot as most of the time you can't use flash (also I like natural light for shots rather than using flash). With modern noise reduction software you can still get good prints from these shots and b&w conversions get rid of even more of the problem.

Realistically you can't use the Nikon at ISO 1600, 800 is the highest, but the Canons can go to 3200 with usable results. Currently the majority of pro wedding photographers are using Canon with the 1DMkIIn, 1DMkIII and 5D being the choice options however there are quite a few 30D and 20D's being used as backup.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2007, 9:16 AM   #32

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
gurbakash-

I guess you have lost interest in what I have to say. That is OK. Just know that I am out of here. You make your choices, Right, I will accept that. you make your choices and I am only a woman. Well, Gurbakask, I was on the verge of creating a solution for you. But the world and Gurbakash will never know about it. Goodbye for now!

Sarah Joyce
With respect to Sarah !:?How sad the WHOLE WORLD will not know the solution and sahara seems to have spat her dummy as far as it is possible to spit it ? seems the oftime heard " I am only a woman " stuff rears its ugly head again , This feminine tamptrum is often used and confirmsthat how petty mindedsome woman are, Ifawoman is ignored for whatever reason there is sulks andtears and confirmation even from the womanthat she is thinking people think she is indeed somehow inferior are they then ?andwhy is that !
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2007, 9:19 AM   #33

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Gurbakash-

Good Luck to you! Chase whom ever you might desire. However, I really do understand that I am a woman. Therefore, I am somewhat infereor. That is OK! I will bow out, immediately. Even if I have almost 6,000 posts!

Good luck to you! I really did want to help you, though...

Sarah Joyce

In what ways are you infereor,Please explain !:?
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2007, 10:34 AM   #34

Mark and Rodo-

Just as Mark suspected, the poster was PM'ing me and posting at the same time. So there were two conversations going on at the same time so as to speak. I apologize for getting somewhat angry and testy.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2007, 10:39 AM   #35
Super Moderator

IC, that's why the PM's he sent to me I turned into posts here so that everyone could see that answers otherwise we would just be repeating ourselves which is a waste of time :-)
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote