Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 15, 2007, 2:30 PM   #1

Am Ilooking for new FZ18 or I buy FZ50 now? That it's my question, and what have more FZ50 to pay 200$ much for it, except 10MP.
emilgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2007, 6:28 PM   #2

emil-

If you want a smaller, but still a very capable camera, then the Panny FZ-18 is the camera for you. If a larger and more compex camera is what you want, then the FZ-50 should be on your shopping list.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2007, 8:48 PM   #3

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
emil-

If you want a smaller, but still a very capable camera, then the Panny FZ-18 is the camera for you. If a larger and more compex camera is what you want, then the FZ-50 should be on your shopping list.

Sarah Joyce
Thank you Sarah Joyce for your recomandation, but for me, a photograph without experience, the problem is I don't know what I want. I don't anderstend why for a profesionist consider FZ-50 a larger and more complex camera. I see the FZ-18 is a smaller one, but I see you consider it still a very capable camera. I will be happy if I can anderstand this things. Thanks again.
Old Sep 15, 2007, 9:51 PM   #4

Emil-

I really do not care to either explain or say anything more. However, I will tell you that I, personally, placed an order for the Panny FZ-18 today 09/15.

Sarah Joyce
Old Sep 16, 2007, 2:46 AM   #5

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Emil-

I really do not care to either explain or say anything more. However, I will tell you that I, personally, placed an order for the Panny FZ-18 today 09/15.

Sarah Joyce
Thank you Sarah for your promt respons.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Emil
Old Sep 17, 2007, 12:57 PM   #6

Emil-

Just a quick update. It appears to be rather difficult to find the Pany FZ-18 in stock. I just received a telephone call this morning that the dealer could not fill my order, as the FZ-18 is out of stock and it will not be back in stock for 10 to 14 days.

Sarah Joyce
Old Sep 17, 2007, 2:40 PM   #7

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Emil-

Just a quick update. It appears to be rather difficult to find the Pany FZ-18 in stock. I just received a telephone call this morning that the dealer could not fill my order, as the FZ-18 is out of stock and it will not be back in stock for 10 to 14 days.

Sarah Joyce
Thank you Sarah. I know it must to wait few week to see this product. I leave in a Easten Europe country and that may be explain my English becose is not my every day language.

Emil