Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 17, 2008, 2:44 PM   #1

This will be primarily a holidaycamera so that I can get some decent pictures of landscapes, cityscapes, wildlife while using the zoom lens and to a lesser extent some macro pictures and indoor pictures. The video mode is not as critical.

All three have decent zoom capabilities and all three are in the price range I'm interested in. What I really want to know is which one is the better performer in terms of ease of use, quality of pictures, minimal problems or glitches. Is there something outstanding in any of these three cameras that makes it the one to buy?

Rogerstj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 22, 2008, 12:55 PM   #2

Rogerstj wrote:
Quote:
This will be primarily a holidaycamera so that I can get some decent pictures of landscapes, cityscapes, wildlife while using the zoom lens and to a lesser extent some macro pictures and indoor pictures. The video mode is not as critical.

All three have decent zoom capabilities and all three are in the price range I'm interested in. What I really want to know is which one is the better performer in terms of ease of use, quality of pictures, minimal problems or glitches. Is there something outstanding in any of these three cameras that makes it the one to buy?

I have the same question, please Some body please answer this.

I have read many reviews/seen many photos,but couldn decide on H50 or Panasonic FZ28.:?

I have seen most of them voting for FZ28 online on many websites but i can see Sony H50photso are sharp and crisp when compare to FZ28.(correct me if i am wrong )

Please note I am not a photographer and doesnt have any knowledge either.)

Thanks

srikanth.murlidhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2008, 8:09 PM   #3

The FZ28 would be my pick, 3 out of the 4 P&S cameras we have at the house are Panasonic.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2008, 1:00 PM   #4

I would also reccommend the Panasonic FZ-28 as an excellent potential choice.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2008, 8:45 PM   #5

Bought the Panasonic FZ28 this past weekend, still learning all there is with this camera and it does appear to have a lot to offer. Thanks all.
Rogerstj is offline   Reply With Quote