||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Feb 11, 2009, 7:55 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2009
I want to buy one digital camera for occasions like weddings, night parties, day picnics...i don't want it to be very expensive as i'm on budget which is around 251.7 US $....i don't want a camera for which i'll have to buy batteries...my priorities for a quality digital camera includes:-
* High quality images + video with zoom facility
* Image stabilization
* Red eye reduction
Therefore, plz recommend me a digital camera according to my above mentioned priorities...thanks!
* What budget have you allocated for buying this camera? Please be as specific as possible.
251.7 US $
* What size camera are you looking for? Or does size not matter at all to you?
size doesn't matter
How many megapixels will suffice for you?
7 or 8 mp.
* What optical zoom will you need? (None, Standard = 3x-4x, Ultrazoom = 10x-12x)
35mm to 140mm to 4x digital zoom.
* How important is "image quality" to you? (Rate using a scale of 1-10)
Do you care for manual exposure modes (shutter priority, aperture priority, manual)?
yes i do care for manual exposure modes.
* What will you generally use the camera for?
happy snaps, weddings, night parties, day picnics, some nature shots and lots of buildings/attractions
* Will you be making big prints of your photos or not?
Will you be shooting a lot of indoor photos or low light photos?
Will you be shooting sports and/or action photos?
Are there particular brands you like or hate?
i like canon and sony
Are there particular models you already have in mind?
(If applicable) Do you need any of the following special features?
(Wide Angle, Image Stabilization, Weatherproof, Hotshoe, Rotating LCD)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|