Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 23, 2009, 1:23 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Default What is this camera feature?

I need a gift for my girlfriend. The camera she wants has an option where you can take a picture of, say, my red shirt; then take a picture of me that is black and white except for me red shirt. This isn't in-camera editing. What is the name of this feature?
Lovefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 23, 2009, 5:45 PM   #2
Senior Member
billy's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio USA
Posts: 1,733

Sounds like you are referring to Canon's Color Accent and Color Swap features, which are in-camera exposure modes that will allow you to capture unique photos; and videos too.

You will find these modes on just about every single current PowerShot offering.
billy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:02 PM.