Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 27, 2010, 11:36 AM   #11

ya bulls3y3... thats what i paid for mine at bestbuy it was on sale with the 18-55 lens..i was gonna get the t1i but i wanted to make sure i was gonna stay interested in photograghy before i spent alot on things....but i really like it so il probly get a 50d or something better next year...probly get it a little cheaper now at b&h or adarama...i was in a big hurry and couldnt wait for shiping so i went to bestbuy and got it ...lol
kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2010, 1:55 PM   #12

Kirby, unless you need the higher iso performance or a fast burst rate for action, the XSi will not need replacing to soon. I have had my t1i for almost a year now, and there is really nothing I shoot that it can not handle. High ISO was something I needed as I shoot in very low light allot, so I went with the t1i over the xsi. But upgrading can be a fun thing. And it gives you a back up body with the xsi
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:07 PM   #13

ya shoturtle i probly will sooner then later cause i have a big woods in the back yard ..i cleared a big spot for camping and i have big cook outs and party's need one for night shots im sure and me and a few freinds have quads we ride alot so there will be some action shots also...lol...
kirby is offline   Reply With Quote