Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old May 21, 2010, 7:21 AM   #1

Default Sony Cybershot 350

Does anyone have the cybershot 350? Need to replace point and shoot I have a larger slr but need compact camera for vacations, baseball games, etc. Would like to have HD video on camera too.
Really don't want to spend over $200. I have not been able to find any feedback on this specific camera on the site.
brookew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 21, 2010, 9:37 AM   #2

I am looking at the 310 and 330 for an affordable point and shoot to carry in my pocket. So far I have been turned off by the small size of the controls, but this is primarily becasue I will be using the camera one-handed. I've found the H20 for about the same price, and although it is a bit larger, I will probably use it and resort to having a small camera pouch attached to my belt.

Any of your opinions on the smaller cameras would be helpful.
Luke Stepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Administrator

You may want to check out the Sony W330 review here. For most practical purposes, it's the same camera (sensor, lens, etc.) except that the W350 offers a better video mode.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2010, 1:58 PM   #4

Default sony 350 or canon sd 940

Thanks for your help. I read the 330 review do you have any thoughts between a sony 350 and a canon sd 940?
Also what am I looking for on the camera review that will tell me which one will take a quicker picture or have a shorter lag time between shots. I know point and shoots are not going to be lightning speed but I want to get the quickest possible.

Last edited by brookew; May 21, 2010 at 2:03 PM.
brookew is offline   Reply With Quote