Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 20, 2010, 11:55 AM   #11

BTW, the Olympus website has documentation on the C-5050 available for you to download (See http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...als.asp?id=890 ), and there's also a serivce advisory that you may want to read up on (See http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/...30Advisory.pdf ).
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2010, 12:12 PM   #12

The next time i take a picture late of an evening with the flash off i will try holding the camera more steady and look through the view finder with the camera against my face for added support instead of usinf the monitor do you think that will work better ?
danrsapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2010, 12:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrsapp View Post
The next time i take a picture late of an evening with the flash off i will try holding the camera more steady and look through the view finder with the camera against my face for added support instead of usinf the monitor do you think that will work better ?
That will help with the motion blur due to camera shake, but it won't help with the motion blur due to subject movement. You can also try increasing the ISO setting, which should let you use a faster shutter speed. But you'll want to experiment with the ISO settings too, because at some point the image will get too noisy. If you like, you can try out various combinations of settings right now by taking some photos indoors. (Two of the very nice things about digital photography are that you don't have to wait for, or pay for the film processing. )
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2010, 12:41 PM   #14

Thanks for the links to the documentation.
danrsapp is offline   Reply With Quote