Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 28, 2010, 1:13 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsbch View Post
Looks like I went from buying the FZ40 last night to the FZ100 today. Done deal. Stoked to have this forum help me make another very important decision. Thanks guy's~!!

One mans sad moment; is another mans Kodak moment. The flash in the pan only lasts but so long... Adjust your focus to the shot you got... That pixel on the face of realities wave is you, ride with style, and when the other pixels greet you may it be with a smile, even if they are but laughing at you rather than with... joy is the flash in the pixels, be a Super Bowl to the stadium of pixels around you. OK I feel better now...
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2010, 1:25 PM   #32
Super Moderator

Congrats. Enjoy your new camera, I am sure you will be pleased.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 9:22 AM   #33

These are actually three photos the two bottom ones are at full zoom (108 mm), and the top pic was at about half (48.7). I love how they look like 1 pic.

Pics above, were taken at the beach yesterday, the one below was from my backyard this morning.

Here are two video links I downloaded to youtube...

I can't wait till I actually learn how to utilize all the different features the camera offers to take better pics in the future...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptRKMSyBks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqVRCDJIZYE
One mans sad moment; is another mans Kodak moment. The flash in the pan only lasts but so long... Adjust your focus to the shot you got... That pixel on the face of realities wave is you, ride with style, and when the other pixels greet you may it be with a smile, even if they are but laughing at you rather than with... joy is the flash in the pixels, be a Super Bowl to the stadium of pixels around you. OK I feel better now...
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 10:11 AM   #34

jagsbch-

Congratulations on your new camera. It looks like you are enjoying it a lot already.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote