Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 4, 2010, 12:58 AM   #21

thanks for the valueable comments. Well last questions like Nikon has just released Nikon D7000 so is there any upcoming DSLR from canon in this month?
eshban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2010, 12:59 AM   #22

@john: I did not read enough good reviews of 60D, but on other hand there are huge good reviews of 7D
Old Nov 4, 2010, 3:27 AM   #23

the 60d is canon's new camera - dont expect anything new from them for a little while yet

and yeah the 60d did not get the best reviews but thats because they were expecting an upgraded 50d - and the 60d is being reviewed now the 7d was reviewed quite a while back so in terms of the march of technology the 60d doesn't look as impressive as the new offering from nikon and pentax - the 7d is the 50d upgrade now and the 60d has been place inbetween and as i said with the same sensor your images really are not going to be any better for having the 7d unless your shooting moving targets and want a high frame rate or you want a weather sealed body - someone correct me if i'm wrong but hats about the extent of the differences and none of which seem relevant to a fashion photographer - now if your shooting other thigns too 7d makes sence but for fashion only you'd be better off with more lens options
Pentax Photo Gallery
John.Pattullo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2010, 2:46 AM   #24

Many thanks for all comments