Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 20, 2012, 9:00 AM   #31

Have to take the wife in for a test today and the hospital is down in Hollywood, CA. So I can go and check out Samys Camera store, one of the biggest in the state. Gee, I get to run around the biggest camera store in the area and the wife won't be there to tell me no. I could be in real trouble by the end of the day.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 1:31 PM   #32

i like the west l.a. samys better, myself. and fry's is a great place to fondle cameras.

let us know how your search and explore mission goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicajun View Post
Have to take the wife in for a test today and the hospital is down in Hollywood, CA. So I can go and check out Samys Camera store, one of the biggest in the state. Gee, I get to run around the biggest camera store in the area and the wife won't be there to tell me no. I could be in real trouble by the end of the day.
pcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 3:13 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicajun View Post
Have fun there!
Old Feb 21, 2012, 8:31 AM   #34

Made it through the day driving around Hollywood, CA, even if my GPS was having brain frats because of all the tall buildings. The wife's testing went well and they found the problem, nothing too bad, so she will be around to nag me for a long time. Made it to Samy's and played the all the different Pen style cameras and the Olympus impressed me the most over all for my daughter's new camera. Olympus was smaller over all, easy to use and plenty fast and not too bad of a selling price.