Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 28, 2004, 12:05 AM   #41

How is the A75's LCD lit up? Is it lit up traditionally like all the other cameras with a backlight, making it very vivid like a TV, or is it lit up by those 2 small lights on the bottom, making it look like one of those older cell phone screens that are lit up with small LEDs on the sides (In the case of the A75, on the bottom?):

EDIT:
Also, which lenses do you recommend I get to start out with? I really would like to improve the A75's sharpness (I constantly hear of blurry pictures) and I really would love to be able to increase the zoom on it.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2004, 6:20 PM   #42

bump
Old Dec 1, 2004, 6:18 PM   #43

Could someone take a picture of the A75's lcd on?
Old Dec 4, 2004, 2:45 PM   #44

bump
Old Dec 8, 2004, 1:48 AM   #45

Does the A75 work with all tripods, including camcorder ones, or does it require a special one?
Old Dec 8, 2004, 7:29 AM   #46

just a quick one.

The A75 is one of the best cheap camera you can buy today. You can almost do no wrong by buying it.

The rest of the stuff with camera usage is actually up to you. You should be trying it out with different settings and decide for yourself whether the camera is good or not, and I believe millions of buyers can't be wrong.

How you use it is up to you now. No one can tell you that. If you have any problems then highlight it in the Canon forum where the best people that can help you are.
Thon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2005, 9:58 PM   #47

Well, I got the Canon a95, and I'm really satisfied with my decision. What I was looking for in a camera was a nice, bright LCD screen. And I got that! Of course, there was alot of other things I was looking for too....but yeah, I recommend it. I've used the Canon a75, a85, and the a95, and I think that they are all great cameras! As mentioned before, I think that the microphone is a little annoying, but that's just one negative point. It takes excellent pictures, and has lots of features.
jarrettmac is offline   Reply With Quote