Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 6, 2004, 4:20 PM   #1

I need a new camera, but im kind of stuck.

The photos I take are going to be used on a couple online sites, and then I may print off a few for my own personal use (pin to the wall or something).

I shoot bmx, skateing, and just landscape stuff. Here is a small sample of what I currently have online:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/b...vas/Portfolio/
Disregard the random ones. We slept under a bridge a couple times over the summer, just so we could pull all nighters to film (i'm a filmer, not a photographer, so the pictures are basically just simple stuff)

I'm looking at the Fuji FP S7000, I really enjoy the way the Raynox lenses perform on it. The two lenses I WOULD purchase for sure would be these:
DCR-FE180PRO Pro Fish-Eye(Full Frame) Lens and DCR-2020PRO 2.2X telephoto lens. Thats a pretty good setup, however I need a better flash. I dont know what flash to get for this beast.

I'm more than willing to reconsider the actuall camera, so for something around the same price, and maybe a better one, tell me about it.
blankcanvasfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 8, 2004, 4:55 PM   #2

Bump.

And is there any other company that offers pretty good quality lenses for non dslr's?
blankcanvasfilms is offline   Reply With Quote