Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 30, 2004, 12:39 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25

I currently have a G5. Is it worth upgrading to the G6 or Pro 1. Or should I wait until there is an up grade to the pro 1 with all the bugs worked out ???
chuckie_237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 30, 2004, 10:55 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 838

You should probably wait... unless there is some feature that you really want right now...
Sivaram Velauthapillai is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:16 PM.