Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 10, 2004, 9:05 PM   #1

Okay, I bought my T1 over a year ago while in Korea. My previous camera was a Casio Exilim EX-S2. The T1 was a great improvement. I value form over function when it comes to super slim cameras. I want one that can be in my jean pockets at all times. Money is not an issue. Niether is availability of the camera in the US. I wish to know how the T1 fares against other small stylish cameras such as thePanasonic FX7, and the Casio EXZ-55.I already realize that the T3 is basically the same as the T1, but I love that form factor. I dislike the form of the P-150, however I hear that the image quality is far better than T1. I don't have any problem with the outdoor performance of the T1, but just like anyone else, I acknowledge that the T1 sucks at low light situations. Therefore I just need to know how all these cameras compare in terms of pros and cons. Thanks.
o4shodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 10, 2004, 10:59 PM   #2

Have you checked out the Canon SD300? I have one here - just checking it out and so far I like the image quality it gives, although coming from a V1, I find it lacking in some manual controls, oh well, but I really really like the size of SD300 - I want to try also the Pana FX7 since I want that cool 2.5 LCD, but the canon SD300 has a nice 2 inch LCD which is not bad.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I think if you have had the T1 now, you wouldn't like to get back to a small LCD such as that of the P150, for now, my choices are: Canon SD300; T3 ; and Pana FX7

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Ching
Ching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2004, 5:29 AM   #3

Haven't checked out the SD300, i'll look into it. As far as Canons are concerned, I researched the S70, it seems like a great camera, but may be a bit too large for me. Thanks for your suggestion.
o4shodo is offline   Reply With Quote