Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Dec 15, 2004, 10:55 PM   #1

I was deciding myself if I shoulk buy a Sony W1 or a Canon A95 as others from this forum... Actualy I can't figure out what is more important for me: the better quality of pictures of A95 or the portability of W1. I'm not really sure if the diference of quality of pictures is relevant in my case...

But what makes me write here is that I found a place where I can buy a Kodak DX7440 + SD 512MB for a price cheaper than the other cameras without extra memory (it'simportant to say that I don't have the money to buy 512MB for any of the other 2 cameras above)! I saw Steve's review about this camera and I liked what I saw (including the sample pictures). So, witch camera do you think I should buy??

Thanx!
marcosmoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:06 PM   #2

marcosmoura wrote:
Quote:
So, witch camera do you think I should buy??

Thanx!

Buy the one you can afford, then go hone your skills. Even if you used all three, I doubt you could tell which camera took what picture, unless you enlarged up to the absolute limits of their individual mp's.

PhilR.
PhilR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2004, 5:08 AM   #3

PhilR. wrote:
Quote:
Buy the one you can afford (...)
Actually I can afford any of the three, but with 512MB of extra memory only the 7440... Let me ask a better question: do you think the quality of W1 or A95 are much better than 7440? I didn't find anyone talking about 7440... is ita good camera? what about comparing it with W1 or A95??
marcosmoura is offline   Reply With Quote