Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 19, 2004, 12:34 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1

In a recent video on fly tying that I was watching they used a camera that was clamped to the bench just in front of the guy doing the tying.

The shaft coming up from the bench was flexible and terminated in a small camera that could be pointed at the hook the guy had in the vise. It was great becasue it didn't interfere with the guys view of what he was doing but it allow the viewer that same view as the tyer.

I've looked for some information on that type of camera but can't find anything. Part of the problem is I don't know what to search for. Does anyone have any information on this type of camera?

maineflyfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:57 PM.