Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 27, 2005, 8:39 PM   #11
KSV

How old are you? 15? OK, than Canon is superior to everything else in this universe!!!

But FYI metal has better tolerance (parts can be made more precisely) and longevity (they stays longer in precise condition). Magnesium or stainless still not rusting. Metal housing not damaging "electricity" or even electronic components, but on the contrary protect them from interference. Plastic in contrast produce static electricity witch is fatal to modern sensitive electronics. Plastic sensitive to temperature - metal not etc..etc... - probably we can continue once you finish uni.

And.... have you ever heard about Pentax 31 mm? :lol::lol::lol:
KSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 8:41 PM   #12

KSV wrote:
Quote:
How old are you? 15? OK, than Canon is superior to everything else in this universe!!!

But FYI metal has better tolerance (parts can be made more precisely) and longevity (they stays longer in precise condition). Magnesium or stainless still not rusting. Metal housing not damaging "electricity" or even electronic components, but on the contrary protect them from interference. Plastic in contrast produce static electricity witch is fatal to modern sensitive electronics. Plastic sensitive to temperature - metal not etc..etc... - probably we can continue once you finish uni.

What country are you originally from? What's your nationality?
Ponin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 9:06 PM   #13

KSV wrote:
Quote:
How old are you? 15?
15, and doing a PhD? Flattered.
You obviously never went to university.
Are you absolutely positive your mommy lets you on the computer this late?

KSV wrote:
Quote:
OK, than Canon is superior to everything else in this universe!!!
You're an idiot.

KSV wrote:
Quote:
What is all this gibberish?
:roll:
What is 'still'? You mention it so many times. Stainless 'still'? English, do you speak it? :? By your writing, it seems I am dealing with a five year old. You are five right?:shock: You do have permission from your mommy to be on the computer this late right?
Are you sure you didn't just make all this up just because you can? :blah:
KSV wrote:
Quote:
Yes, inferior to Canon :roll:
Old Feb 27, 2005, 9:50 PM   #14
KSV

You right - I am not English, and "still" should be read as "steel" - sorry for that. I am just curious how many languages YOU can talk/write :-) You are doing PhD in culinary, right? You can not understand simple technical terminology witch is understandable by my kids, but not only that - you also can not understand that if it is dark in Canada probably there is midday somewhere else :-)

Please, do not bother yourself with replays - I will not replay anymore. Better save money on Internet for superior plastic XT
Old Feb 27, 2005, 9:56 PM   #15

KSV wrote:
Quote:
You right - I am not English, and "still" should be read as "steel" - sorry for that. I am just curious how many languages YOU can talk/write :-) You are doing PhD in culinary, right? You can not understand simple technical terminology witch is understandable by my kids, but not only that - you also can not understand that if it is dark in Canada probably there is midday somewhere else :-)

Please, do not bother yourself with replays - I will not replay anymore. Better save money on Internet for superior plastic XT
Nope, biochemistry. To save people from cancer, and heart disease, childhood onset diabetes, and childhood leukemia.

Old Feb 27, 2005, 11:41 PM   #16

KSV wrote:
Quote:
You are doing PhD in culinary, right?
Mind your words, KSV. Some people on this forum might actually be studying culinary arts in some capacity. You are definitely in no position to speak ill about them. You have no right to insult them, implied or otherwise. Even if you have contributed to society as much as I have (which I seriously doubt), you should not insult other professions.

KSV wrote:
Quote:
You can not understand simple technical terminology witch is understandable by my kids, but not only that - you also can not understand that if it is dark in Canada probably there is midday somewhere else
I understand technical terminology far better than you do.
I also have a stronger theoretical knowledge than you do. Don't even try to think you understand better than I do.
You have the weaker grasp of the English language, so do not assert that you have the better grasp of technical terminology. "Tolerance" does not mean the parts can be made precisely. You are referring to "machineability." "Longevity" is also not the precise word. You should use "durability" or "permanence."

New polycarbonates can be produced with static-dissipation, meaning no static electricity, or reduced to the equivalent of metals. (If you were so good at theory and terminology, you would know this, but obviously you are not.)

I did not mention anything about interference. For electrical conductivity, metal is a far better conductor. Does your terminology allow you to understand what that is?
It conducts electric and physical shock to internal components far better than plastic, meaning far more damage to precious internal components at dropping, or impact or electric discharge.

Don't write about magnesium alloy because the Pentax *ist DS does not have a magnesium alloy body. It has a stainless steel body, that is all, not magnesium alloy. You want to talk about magnesium alloy, talk about the 20D.
KSV wrote:
Quote:
You can not understand simple technical terminology witch is understandable by my kids, but not only that - you also can not understand that if it is dark in Canada probably there is midday somewhere else
Your kids-I understand more than your kids, and know more about terminology than they and not the other way around. At this point in time, much of the world is in darkness, except for the middle to far East, where I suspect you are from. You could have easily been an immigrant to Canada or the U.S.A. and still be from a different country, and have poor English, not necessarily residing currently in another part of the world.
KSV wrote:
Quote:
probably we can continue once you finish uni.
I knew more than you in high school. Nor do I even have to be in university or have done any of my two other degrees to know and understand more than you. What are you implying -that someone who is in university currently knows less than someone who did not go to university? I am already far beyond you, don't even try and compare yourself to me. Did you even go to university?

KSV wrote:
Quote:
KSV defeated already? XT over Pentax. XT over KSV. Ponin over KSV.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:25 AM   #17
KSV

O Your PhD Majesty!!! You make me laughing SO-O-O-O much, that I even change my mind do not replay to you!!! Thanks a lot for that - good laugh is heaps better for human body, that any medicine - IMHO

Quote:
I also have a stronger theoretical knowledge than you do. Don't even try to think you understand better than I do.

Already and fully agreed - Your PhD Majesty have better understanding of everything what happens in whole universe than anybody in whole universe!!! Do not mention this site what-so ever!!! Done and agreed!!! Amen!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote:
You have the weaker grasp of the English language, so do not assert that you have the better grasp of technical terminology.

Excellent logic!!! Just marvelous!!! So, according to Your PhD Majesty logic all Japanese people are totally dump - as well as German, Italian etc -all non English basically. I just like to mind you that Canon is a Japan company :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.So I would recommend to Your PhD Majesty mind your word - some people on this forum might actually be non-English.

N.B. My reference to culinary was in fact need to be read "non-technical", and I still preserve my point of view.

Quote:
Even if you have contributed to society as much as I have (which I seriously doubt), you should not insult other professions.
As above Your PhD Majesty - it is fullyagreed that Your PhD Majestycontributed to society so much, that You can easy judge people base on language what they talk! One think only seriously bother me - as far as I am concern all human been will die. My god!!! Tell me how old are you - I have horrific feeling in my guts that Planet Earth can not continue its existence once Your PhD Majesty dies. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And honestly I just do not have enough time to go through all crap what you wrote - I would be better to read it again and laugh once more.

And once again - thank you a lot!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:41 AM   #18

KSV wrote:
Quote:
O Your PhD Majesty!!! You make me laughing SO-O-O-O much, that I even change my mind do not replay to you!!! Thanks a lot for that - good laugh is heaps better for human body, that any medicine - IMHO

Quote:

Already and fully agreed - Your PhD Majesty have better understanding of everything what happens in whole universe than anybody in whole universe!!! Do not mention this site what-so ever!!! Done and agreed!!! Amen!!!

Quote:
You have the weaker grasp of the English language, so do not assert that you have the better grasp of technical terminology.

Excellent logic!!! Just marvelous!!! So, according to Your PhD Majesty logic all Japanese people are totally dump - as well as German, Italian etc - all non English basically. I just like to mind you that Canon is a Japan company . So I would recommend to Your PhD Majesty mind your word - some people on this forum might actually be non-English.

N.B. My reference to culinary was in fact need to be read "non-technical", and I still preserve my point of view.

Quote:
Even if you have contributed to society as much as I have (which I seriously doubt), you should not insult other professions.
As above Your PhD Majesty - it is fully agreed that Your PhD Majesty contributed to society so much, that You can easy judge people base on language what they talk! One think only seriously bother me - as far as I am concern all human been will die. My god!!! Tell me how old are you - I have horrific feeling in my guts that Planet Earth can not continue its existence once Your PhD Majesty dies.

And honestly I just do not have enough time to go through all crap what you wrote - I would be better to read it again and laugh once more.

And once again - thank you a lot!!!
It has already been established that you are a moron, no need to further clarify that. Regardless of whether or not you are Japanese or English, you are still stupid. And your children. :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! Your kids.:-)
Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:48 AM   #19

Wow...this is a great example of poor English execution all around. If I were either of you, I wouldn't point anybody to this thread to prove that you have mastered the language.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:50 AM   #20

Kalypso wrote:
Quote:
Wow...this is a great example of poor English execution all around. If I were either of you, I wouldn't point anybody to this thread to prove that you have mastered the language.
:lol:

Promise.