Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 12, 2005, 12:39 PM   #1

Which camera is better in your experience. IF you were me, what camera you would pick up?
Ali_baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 13, 2005, 5:53 AM   #2

bump!
Ali_baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2005, 8:00 AM   #3

I have neither camera. I used to have the Olympus C-730. It took good pictures.

I have heard good things about the M410R from people who own them. From what I have read, it has a great burst mode and relatively short (for a non-DSLR camera) shutter lag.

From what I know, if I were going to be taking pictures of sports activities, I would buy the M410R. If I didn't care so much about photographing fast moving objects, I would get the Olympus C-765, which is also a lot smaller. The M410R uses AA batteries, which I like. The 765 uses a proprietary battery, which is light.

Kyocera is supposed going out of the digital camera business by the end of the year. Does that matter to you?
robbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2005, 7:26 AM   #4

have a look in the kyocera/yashica forum and try and decide.... personally i find mine great.As has been said it is very fast and the 10x zoom is a huge bonus to me.

alsoas has been said they are pulling out of the market shortly as apparently are some other companies. im not sure if they are continuing to supply rollei tho as they are taking a slightly modified version of the M410r. If it doesnt bother you you should be able to find some great bargains.... my boss has just bought one for £227 with a card. excellent value if you ask me!

like i say check the forum out here http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=19

and any questions we will answer pretty quickly im sure!

Thanks

Steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote