Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 4, 2005, 7:51 PM   #11
Super Moderator

i would have to agree with the two who mentioned the fuji f10.. it offers good low light capabilities, which could be very handy for taking pics in the low light of a college keg party (always fun to show your friends what they did the next day).. and is basically a point and shoot operation.. the difference in resolution between the 7.1 and the 6.3 is essentially negligeable.. and this 6.3 sensor offers lower noise across the ISO range.. i think it would fit your bill the best...

party on, dustin
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2005, 10:08 PM   #12

THanks all, I'm looking heavily at the Fuji that was recomended. It appears that theyre' the company within digicams that makes a great product for less.
xkegsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 2:27 PM   #13

Casio Exilim EX-Z750 Five stars
viking7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 8:36 PM   #14

Can you use the LCD on the F10 to take the picture or do you have to look through the old fashioned way?
Old Jun 6, 2005, 9:27 PM   #15

Hards80 wrote:
Quote:
i would have to agree with the two who mentioned the fuji f10.. it offers good low light capabilities, which could be very handy for taking pics in the low light of a college keg party (always fun to show your friends what they did the next day).. and is basically a point and shoot operation.. the difference in resolution between the 7.1 and the 6.3 is essentially negligeable.. and this 6.3 sensor offers lower noise across the ISO range.. i think it would fit your bill the best...

party on, dustin
Based on what you want in a camera, I agree with the Fuji F10 too. Hard to beat for a P&S...
Old Jun 6, 2005, 9:35 PM   #16
Super Moderator

xkegsx wrote:
Quote:
Can you use the LCD on the F10 to take the picture or do you have to look through the old fashioned way?

the f10 uses the LCD alone to take the pictures.. it doesn't even offer an optical (look through) viewfinder...
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 10:11 PM   #17

Ah, I see. Got them reversed. The F10 it is then. Thanks for all your help everyone!