Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Aug 19, 2005, 4:03 AM   #11

Thanks for all the good wishes

I've not managed to get to the shop yet to purchase my choice, holpfully on Sunday:-D(Baby hasn't arrived yet)

I'll let you know how I get on,

Ollie.
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2005, 8:00 AM   #12

Ollie wrote:
Quote:
I've not managed to get to the shop yet to purchase my choice, holpfully on Sunday:-D(Baby hasn't arrived yet)

Get out there and get it bought mate! Baby's don't wait around tomake their appearanceuntil Mummy orDaddy has bought a new camera, and you'll want to get used to it a little before you start firing off those all important shots of the new little 'un :-)

If you leave it until Sunday it may be too late Not wanting to make you feel nervous or anything of course...
Squonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2005, 11:27 AM   #13

Squonk wrote:
Quote:
Get out there and get it bought mate! Baby's don't wait around tomake their appearanceuntil Mummy orDaddy has bought a new camera, and you'll want to get used to it a little before you start firing off those all important shots of the new little 'un :-)

If you leave it until Sunday it may be too late Not wanting to make you feel nervous or anything of course...

Well, I have a Canon 350d in my grubby hands, it's great and I am chuffed to bits with it. It's easy to understand, even for a complete novice like me

Baby has managed to hold on too, so I'll hopefully get some practice in before the big day.

Cheers Guys

Ollie.
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote