Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Aug 16, 2005, 4:41 PM   #1

I am tiring looking for a long zoom camera with mpeg4 video feature and thinking about getting the V550 for my honeymoon trip. One last question before I am getting it is will it produce as nice images quality as the bigger camera such as Olympus 7070, Panasonic FZ5, etc.... Thanks a lot for all the help from the people here in this forum.
cuthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 16, 2005, 4:50 PM   #2

cuthien wrote:
Quote:
I am tiring looking for a long zoom camera with mpeg4 video feature and thinking about getting the V550 for my honeymoon trip. One last question before I am getting it is will it produce as nice images quality as the bigger camera such as Olympus 7070, Panasonic FZ5, etc.... Thanks a lot for all the help from the people here in this forum.
I am not sure about Olympus, but Panasonic doesn't neccesserily takes better pictures than Kodak, the advantage of Panasonic is optical IS system it has, which will help taking "clearer" or "less blurry" pictures, or decrease the number of them to be correct. The quality of pictures, I personally like Kodak's better, it features a bit oversaturated colors, but with Kodak Color Science chip you can reach absolutely normal and natural results if you know how to use Kodak v550 (which I personally am still learning). Kodak has way superrior movie mode than any of listed above cameras do.
c0mrade is offline   Reply With Quote