Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 3, 2005, 2:33 AM   #11

wise wrote:
Quote:
musicarvind wrote:
Quote:
Rose9994You wrote:
Quote:
Go For Sony® MiniDV Handycam® Camcorder DCR-PC55 Very Gooood

Performance& Price

http://www.freenezy.com
I think this rose person ought to be banned from this forum. Just a thought.

I respectfully differ. Your thought is too harsh.The answer given by Rose9994You is fully relevant to the question and seems for the sole purpose of helping out the questioner, who for some reason chose the digital camera forum instead of video camera forum.
Wise,

did you happen to click to the included website link? If it leads you to the camera that rose mentioned, then something is definetly wrong with my browser. Its spam. if giving out links for websites with spam is allowed, then by all means go ahead.

Last edited by musicarvind; Jun 6, 2011 at 12:54 AM.
musicarvind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 3:44 PM   #12

Sorry arvind, I might have been too fast on the draw.

Happy clicking to one and all.
wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 3:49 PM   #13

tag368 wrote:
Quote:
I respectfully differ. Your thought is too harsh.The answer given by Rose9994You is fully relevant to the question and seems for the sole purpose of helping out the questioner, who for some reason chose the digital camera forum instead of video camera forum.

Sorry for putting my question in the wrong forum Wise, I'm not familiar with this place so my mistake. I'll take your veiled suggestion and attempt to find the correct forum, or if you wish, tell me where you would prefer to see my query.
tag368,

I really dont think it as a suggestion because it is the obvious thing to do. Do a little bit of intelligentgoogling and you will have the info.

BTW epinions.com seems a good place to start.
wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2005, 1:06 AM   #14

Quote:
As small as possible, min 1G SD, MPEG4/MPEG2, min 640X480 resolution, a remote with record activation capability, auto-focus, optical zoom, user programmable auto-shut-off.
If you refer to the list at:

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

the new Panasonic SDR-S100 is the only hybrid I know of that has all these features. Hope you have deep pockets. The Digilife models are the only other ones with fully functional remotes, but they lack optical zooms, and autofocus. The only Digilife for sale that has programmable auto shutoff is the 810/V1.

sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote