Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 16, 2005, 7:06 PM   #1

I have a new digital camera user and I had have until now an olympus d 520. Now I have the oportunity to buy a new camera because I need a more professional digicam and I dont know what is the best camera an olympus c 765 or a fujifinepix 5100.

I appreciate your counsel

Thankfully
Jsandimun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 16, 2005, 7:15 PM   #2

Jsandmun-

The newer Fuji S-5200/S-5600 is the better choice. It is a whole lot of digital camera for a small price. I really like mine.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2005, 2:01 AM   #3

I'll second what mtclimber said. The S5200/5600performs way beyond it's price - try one before you buy. You won't be sorry.
toshi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:15 PM   #4

I know it's been a while since your original post, but I have been where you are, I had an Olympus D580 for about three months and was not happy with it, long shutter lag, poor battery life, slow start up. When on vacation in the Fl. it accidentally wound up in the bottom of the Gulf. I replaced it with a FinePix S5100, the S5200 wasn't out yet, and if the Olympus hadn't accidentally dropped in the gulf, I would have thrown it there after using the Fuji. I like this one so much better for all the reasons I hated the Olympus, can't wait to get some vacation shots with the Fuji.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:16 PM   #5

I know it's been a while since your original post, but I have been where you are, I had an Olympus D580 for about three months and was not happy with it, long shutter lag, poor battery life, slow start up. When on vacation in the Fl. it accidentally wound up in the bottom of the Gulf. I replaced it with a FinePix S5100, the S5200 wasn't out yet, and if the Olympus hadn't accidentally dropped in the gulf, I would have thrown it there after using the Fuji. I like this one so much better for all the reasons I hated the Olympus, can't wait to get some vacation shots with the Fuji.
Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:16 PM   #6

Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:17 PM   #7

Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:17 PM   #8

Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:17 PM   #9