Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 21, 2005, 8:12 PM   #1

I tried to post my detailed reasoning here but Steve's forum software gets rid of all the line breaks and is too hard to use. Go visit this link:http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1012&thread=15967069 to see my reasoning if you're looking at the E900 and are curious about a similar voyager...Steve, I really dont like the forum software. The search also does not work well.Keep up with the great reviews, just change forum software.Cheers,-Walter
pubwvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 21, 2005, 10:05 PM   #2

pub/Walter-

With all due respects, your post was garbled and only very marginally readable. I assume that you ae indeed speaking about the Fuji S-9000.

I own the Fuji S-9000, and will tell you quite honestly that the Fuji S-9000 is something of a weird turkey. I would cautaion any folks that might be interested in the Fuji S-9000 to be very careful indeed. It is certainly not what itwe have been led to believe the Fuji S-9000 really is.

It is nothing more than a small imager with too many pixels thrust upon it. The result is IMHO very sloppy, with less than great photos.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2005, 10:07 PM   #3

pub/Walter-

With all due respects, your post was garbled and only very marginally readable. I assume that you ae indeed speaking about the Fuji S-9000.

I own the Fuji S-9000, and will tell you quite honestly that the Fuji S-9000 is something of a weird turkey. I would cautaion any folks that might be interested in the Fuji S-9000 to be very careful indeed. It is certainly not what itwe have been led to believe the Fuji S-9000 really is.

It is nothing more than a small imager with too many pixels thrust upon it. The result is IMHO very sloppy, with less than great photos. Buyer beware!

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:41 PM   #4

Quote:

Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:43 PM   #5

Yes, what I posted lost all of its formatting and was quite garbled. Very strange and frustrating. I do not like the bulletinboard/forum Steve uses. It relies heavily on JavaScript and glitches. I tried several times to get it to come out properly. However, if you are interested in reading it, check it out on my blog where it formats perfectly well: http://SugarMtnFarm.com/blog/**