Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 26, 2005, 8:11 PM   #1

Hi,

I have managed to get the 2 cameras and I run some shot by shot comparisons. I would like to place them on a website for people to draw their own conculsions.

As I have no experiance on this could you please suggest a free website that is easy to use and will take 20-30 shots? Do you convert them or post them as they are?

Thanks
dokimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 26, 2005, 10:01 PM   #2

Why would you join a website just to post a few pictures so people could draw their own conculsions. Then come in acting as tho you have no idea how to do such a thing. I'd guess you have no idea how to operate either camera properly or that you may be trying to dis one camera. We have seen shots from both. Not to worry.

PS: I see you took the time to fill out your profile so you don't look like a troll.
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:50 PM   #3

Try www.imageshack.us for free photo hosting:G
FordGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2005, 12:36 PM   #4

sw2cam wrote:
Quote:
PS: I see you took the time to fill out your profile so you don't look like a troll.
lol, everyone has to start somewhere. Just a few months ago you had your first post too :blah:
swgod98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2005, 10:16 PM   #5

sw2cam wrote:
Quote:
Why would you join a website just to post a few pictures so people could draw their own conculsions. Then come in acting as tho you have no idea how to do such a thing. I'd guess you have no idea how to operate either camera properly or that you may be trying to dis one camera. We have seen shots from both. Not to worry.

Thanks for ther kind words and advice :?

Actually I do not know much about photography, you are absolutely right !!

I am looking to get 1 of the 2 cams and I have them for trial. I saw lots of ppl also asking about which one is better.

For my own purpose I used ONLY the AUTO setting in both, to simulate novice user point and click. Then took a series of comparisons simulating low light, glare, macro, full zoom, etc.

I hope by posting them on a website ppl that can't have boith cams for test will be helped. And of course some of the pros amongst the forum may look at them and offer an opinion on which one looked best, under these conditions.

I hope that was OK with you :-)

PS. I am not exactely sure what a troll is. My son's stories tell of a mythical creature living under a bridge :Oand in MMORPGs they usually reprsent badies with the ability to heal themselves.

PS 2. I didn't know that the forums were closed to only the photographic elite group :?
dokimos is offline   Reply With Quote