Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 2, 2005, 3:16 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 68
Default

I have decided to go ahead and buy rather than wait. I came here(USA) on an assignment and i had a feeling i may stay till next winter. But change of plans and i will be leaving this march. Even if something new comes up in Feb i guess i wont be able to buy the gadget by March. I was looking for a new camera from Konica along its 5d and 7d. somebody who has been following these changes, do help me with whether to hold on or go ahead an buy.

I was also waiting for any changes to 20D.



Please do advice..and help

vivek
waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:33 PM.