Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Dec 9, 2005, 12:33 AM   #1

I have a new Fuji s5200 which I'm very pleased with and use a lot, but I want a second camera that I can put in my purse and carry with me where ever I go. A flock of migrating ducks landed in the parking lot when I was shopping at a local mall--but of course I didn't have my camera with me. What a shame!
Having just bought the fuji my budget is limited. I've heard good things about the Kodak z730--a lot of camera for the buck. Anyone know anything about it, and in particular is it small enough to put in bag to carry around. I don't need super compact but I do need compact. It's a lot more camera than the Nikon, I know, but the Nikon is on sale at amazon for around 150 which is a great price. Any other suggestions for a budget of 200 or less?
Ruth
rags is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 9, 2005, 11:09 AM   #2

Ruth-

I use an Olympus C-5500 as my second camera. It is great and less than $200.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2005, 2:04 PM   #3

Thanks Mtclimber, but at least so far as I can find the Oly c5500 is about 270 or up unless its for a refurbished one. That's a little more than my budget, although I have heard good things about it. Where did you find it for less than 200?

Ruth

By the way, you've said that you give digital camera workshops. Where are you located?

rags is offline   Reply With Quote